Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Apr 15 08:39:37 EDT 2004

After seeing all the Apple techdocs gone to acrobat and become so
inpractical,
after all the trouble that RR spent making such a nice documentation,

It's a shame to use such an ugly product as acrobat to learn RR to make
yet
another documentation ;)

Maybe printing and layout remain RR's weakness...

;)
cheers
Xavier