One vs many stacks (Was: Some Basic Misunderstandings ...)

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Apr 15 04:57:15 EDT 2004

On 15.04.2004 05:59:48 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>>If you keep the project's files to a single folder next to the app or
>>referenced to a subfolder stack it should be fine. Dont mess with
substacks
>>too much except for fixed pop-up windows (eg about, help, ask, answer,
>>etc...
>>
>Xavier,
>This caught my eye, because last night I saw one of my projects on a
>Windows machine for the first time.  Besides the splashscreen, it has 4
>stacks (one main and the rest sub) plus a few palettes.  I noticed that
>each substack had it's own thingamee in that whatsit at the bottom of the
>screen.

You can make the stack not visible in the taskbar by setting its stack
mode to modal.
I believe all other modes (palette, normal...) do show up in the task
bar...

cheers
Xavier

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER