Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 16:02:36 EDT 2004

Dave,
Glad to help.
I believe the additional questions you asked after my post have been answered
by others. So I'll ask you to entertain an additional thought:
You can separate the code and the interface as well as the app/splash screen.
The advantage of this three stack approach is that you can update the code or
the interface (or even the app) without disturbing the other elements by
giving the user the changed stack.
Paul Looney
PS   For convenience, I'd recommend having a default NewGIU.rev stack for the
user to start with. The user can modify this as needed (be kind, include a
button to restore defaults). If this stack is saved (under it's own name) there
is no need to make a copy - the "original" will have the user's settings.