Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 14:46:32 EDT 2004

David

I have a single card standalone stack that has my "title page" if you
will:  Title of the app, a button to go to instructions, one for case
menu and one for quit.

Clicking on instructions triggers a command to run instruction stack
(not standalone), clicking on case menu button runs the main menu stack
(also not a standalone), quit button quits.

Example of script for main menu button:

on mouseUp

Open stack "Main Menu.rev"

end mouseUp

Easy as pie.  The only standalone in this whole picture is title page
stack. Everything else is non-standalone stack.

Hope this helps.