Using seconds in Revolution

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 14:09:59 EDT 2004

Dominique,
You are correct.
Yes, I'm working in California, where it is now daylight savings time.
Yes, I am using OS X. When using HC on the same computer (in Classic) every
day has 86400 seconds. Is this just an OS X issue.
I am using Revolution 2.2.
I am sorry I didn't notice this discussion previously (I've been on the list
for over a year but don't read everything that is posted), didn't mean to
restart old threads.
Was there a workaround? Some type of immutable seconds, where each day and
every day contains exactly 86400 seconds? RevSeconds? GMTSeconds?
Paul Looney