Some Basic Misunderstandings/Problems with RunRev - a suggestion

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 14 13:14:32 EDT 2004

I have no idea whether this would work or not (having never tried to
save anything from a standalone) but could you:

1) From within the standalone save the data you want to a text file
when the user presses OK and before closing the standalone app.

2) Next time the standalone gets run, as part of the openStack handler
read the data from this text file into a series of global variables

3) Use these globals to set the values of the controls

Would this do what you want?

To the other listees: would this work?