Call for Sharewareapps/Commercial Products

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 11:15:40 EDT 2004

The Scripter's Scrapbook, the personal reference library for all scripters.
Designed for programmers to manage their own tips, tricks and trinkets, The
Scripter's Scrapbook is not only a personal archive tool but also supports file
storage and links to on-line rsources, documents on your computer or network
and email addresses. Suitable for professional and hobbyist users of Director,
JavaScript, HTML, MetaCard, Flash. AppleScript, Visual Basic, Real Basic,
Toolbook or any programming language. Free for personal use.

Review, copy and paste as you require from <A
HREF="http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm">http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm</A>

/H
PS: New release is upcoming.