Call for Sharewareapps/Commercial Products (for Reviews in german MacLife Magazine)

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Apr 14 05:21:24 EDT 2004

Hi listas,

I´ve been very quite the last weeks as I was moving my office. But now I´m
back @ work.

The Mac Magazine I´m writing for has asked me to write quite a few articles
on interesting Shareware, Freeware and commercial apps. available for Mac (X
and/or Classic). So if you have something you would like to see tested in
the german MacLife mag. please contact me off list. If you hurry (and I am
fast enough writing) I hopefully can arrange it for the next issue ( I have
only one week left...). Short descriptions of what your app. does are very
welcome. German localisations will be considered a plus, but no must ;-)

Regards,

Malte