Replace default stop, information...icons used in answer

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 13 23:18:34 EDT 2004

As per the docs:

Cross-platform note: On OS X systems, the image specified by the
gRevAppIcon keyword appears if you don't specify an iconType. If you
specify an iconType, the image specified by the gRevSmallAppIcon
keyword appears instead, along with the standard icon specified by the
iconType.

Answer: By changing the gRevSmallAppIcon and gRevAppIcon to what you
want.......

A special global variable that specifies the application icon to be
used on OS X systems with the ask, ask password, and answer commands.
global gRevAppIcon
put the short ID of image "Icon" into gRevAppIcon

A special global variable that specifies the small application icon to
be used on OS X systems with the ask, ask password, and answer
commands.
global gRevAppSmallIcon
put 8799 into gRevAppSmallIcon

Tom