Accessing Kanjidic and Edict

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Tue Apr 13 19:32:35 EDT 2004

Just a quick question before I dive into this head-on. Is anyone here currently working on a stack to access the public-domain kanjidic and edict files? I've used the venerable MacJDic for years now in reading and translating, and I was wondering how Rev would handle these files. I don't think MacJDic will ever make the move to X. Or if there is already an X app that parses these files, could you let me know off-list (so as to stay on topic :)?

MTIA...

joe.

p.s. If you don't know what kanjidic and edict are, please proceed to the next post. ;)