Bugs in Bugzilla Was Re: Hello from a Filemaker renegade (Geoff Canyon)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Apr 10 03:08:50 EDT 2004

On Friday, April 9, 2004, at 08:44 AM, Geoff Canyon wrote:

>>>  -- Is it crashing people in Revolution?
>>
>> I have noticed that I have been crashing.
>>
>> Dar
>
> If the issue isn't in bugzilla, please enter it. If it is, great.

But there is only bugzilla for Revolution and Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor;
there is no place for reporting bugs in Dar.

Arg, I'm dragging on a dumb joke and it still might not work.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't understand your original line
describing a bug attribute: "Is it crashing people in Revolution?"  It
is not clear to me how it is different from the others.  I thought
perhaps you actually meant bugs that caused people to get discouraged,
cranky, stimied or something.  Now, I think that less likely.

Dar Scott