discrete announcement

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Apr 8 18:04:57 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've uploaded the last discrete browser 1.6b4
There should be rare parsing issues in this release!

I've noticed one url resolution problem only from
newscientist.com - easily fixed with your mouse!

<http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=44>

Now handles quite a few more web pages including
- noframes (suggestions get honored!), noscripts thrown in for free
- tables - self adjustable!
- 3 html sources views (web, filtered and RR's output ;)

Download manager, internet updates and bookmarks
are being redesigned and so were disabled for
this release until finished.

And not a peep error from the GM! I got him scared now!

Thanks to all those who sent comments!

Xavier
--
Release inspired by Fishbone!