Bugs in Bugzilla Was Re: Hello from a Filemaker renegade (Geoff Canyon)

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Thu Apr 8 09:39:06 EDT 2004

Hi guys,

After seeing some blocking bugs (that crash RR) that never got a reply,
it would be nice to know how to make issues that are important and cause
delays in software delivery be responded sooner.

Votes on a bug seem to be more important that bug criticallity it seems.

If I lay 90 of my votes on a bug, will it be answered faster?
Do I get my points back after the problem is solved?

Thanks for any hints!!
Xavier

On 08.04.2004 14:45:57 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Geoff,
>
>On a similar point, I also don't know how these proceed. Following your
>suggestion a few weeks ago  I posted bugs 1374, 1375 relating to
behaviour
>in Windows without QuickTime and inability to play WAV files. It could be
>debatable as to whether these are bugs or feature issues, but the
Quicktime