Studio license for sale

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Wed Apr 7 13:31:15 EDT 2004

Hi, Richard,

> Is the license transferrable? That would be very rare for a software
> license.

Before I "trolled" this list again (sorry, couldn't resist) I asked
RunRev whether I may sell it. Yes, I may.
This is common for software licenses, as European lawcourts have made it
clear that Microsoft can not forbid people to resell their Windows
license. If Microsoft cannot, how could someone else ;-)

The license was bought on March, 8th 2004. So it is "brand new", bought
for Version 2.1.2 and, according to the license text, usable for one
bugfix (erm, upgrade).

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2