autoformatting question

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Wed Apr 7 12:23:11 EDT 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Eric Engle <engleerica at yahoo.com> wrote:

> (snip)
> Also I just noticed: no home stack?! hm. Before I go screw up my UI
> and try to
> hack at the runrev menubar someone tell me if there is a home stack.

There is a password-protected home stack alias stack "license.rev". You
can access it from the Application Browser (first check "Revolution UI
Elements in Lists" of menubutton "View" of the MenuBar) where it appears
as the first stack as "home" along with its substacks. You can look at
all control properties, but not at the scripts.

> No navigator palette either.

You can use the right and left arrow keys of the keyboard instead.

> And I'm having some trouble accessing scripts at the
> card level in imported metacard stacks.

No trouble here with imported MC stacks, neither on Windows nor with MacOS.
There is a menuitem "cardscript" under "Object". Or click at the card
and then on the "Script" icon of the Menubar.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke