Graph functions

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 11:34:45 EDT 2004

Well timed, Swami... Just uploaded a new version of ChartMaker (ie. one that
ain't broke after changes made in 2.5)

www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk.htm and click on chartMaker. Sound like it
will do what you want apart from the moving lines. So perhaps it isn't what you
need. Anyway, you can always have a look.

/H

> >Anyone have any xTalk visual graphing functions already cooked up?
> >
> >I'm looked for something where you set up a visual object that has
> >numeric values on the y axis (vertical- numerical values)
> >and dates on the x axis (horizontal - dates). and then from a given
> >set of integer pairs it will create add a "moving" line that charts
> >visually the changes.... two functions are envisioned: one that takes
> >a lot of data and creates the line over time all at once, and another
> >that reads data from input daily and just adds to the graph.

Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com