Manipulation of jpg data

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Apr 7 11:31:08 EDT 2004

JB

If you httpd/rr-cgi is not too loaded, this is fine, but it's
wiser to send the work off the server IMOHO.

If it is a Mac server, you can also use applescripts to
tell the RR engine to do the work...

BTW, there's a big of code regarding image manipulations
in the externals kit if that helps...

google "jpeg source code" for code !
or
http://www.ijg.org/files