autoformatting question

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 05:44:15 EDT 2004

I have a question about the auto-formatting function. Is there any way to use a
cmd-key to get the script to autformat? Going to the menu all the time is a
pain but no cmd key is listed to do this useful task.

Also I just noticed: no home stack?! hm. Before I go screw up my UI and try to
hack at the runrev menubar someone tell me if there is a home stack. No
navigator palette either. And I'm having some trouble accessing scripts at the
card level in imported metacard stacks. I can get around this by using MC to
open the script and copying and pasting but I was hoping for better. Plus I'm
not seeing "copy card" "paste card" commands in the menu and sometimes the RR
menubar's navigation menu doesn't work.

Anyway I can work around these other problems. But if there is a command key
that auto-formats scripts please tell me. If home and the nav palette are
hidden but there also please tell me. Thanks!