new standalone application builder

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Apr 6 19:48:30 EDT 2004

> I need help.  I'm not sure if I'm just not doing something correctly or
> what, but I can't get this to work.  I had it working with the
> last release
> candidate of version 2.2, but it's not working now.  I open my mainstack
> (which is a login screen) and then select Standalone Application Settings
> from the File menu.  The App builder opens to the first screen.  When I
> click the Stacks button, it opens one of the other stacks I refer
> to (called
> StoryOptions), which generates an error because some value is not getting
> set correctly because that stack is normally opened in a completely
> different way from within my application.

Hmmm... it shouldn't be opening your stack here. I've recently fixed another
issue relating to stackFiles being set in a way that caused an infinite loop
but this doesn't sound like that. I'd like to see your stacks if possible as
it will make it much quicker for me to hunt this one down and provide a
temporary solution.

Cheers

Monte