OK, I'm still not entirely sure...!

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Apr 6 14:48:30 EDT 2004

>I have only really "played" with the two - Rev and
>RB, so can anyone give me an unbiased account of the
>pros and cons of both?

Hi Mark,

I am totally ignorant of RB's capabilities & how productive a
developer can be using them; howver I have over a decade of
experience with the basic xTalks format and syntax that underlie
Revolution & Transcript.

I don't have your original post in my archives; so I don't know what
kinds of applications you want to create.  If you care to repost that
information here or to me privately, I can give you my estimation of
Revolution's strong and weak points as regards your specific focus.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company