new standalone application builder

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Tue Apr 6 11:30:58 EDT 2004

I need help.  I'm not sure if I'm just not doing something correctly or
what, but I can't get this to work.  I had it working with the last release
candidate of version 2.2, but it's not working now.  I open my mainstack
(which is a login screen) and then select Standalone Application Settings
from the File menu.  The App builder opens to the first screen.  When I
click the Stacks button, it opens one of the other stacks I refer to (called
StoryOptions), which generates an error because some value is not getting
set correctly because that stack is normally opened in a completely
different way from within my application.  So I click Ignore on the error
dialog, and the Stacks screen appears in the app builder, with two stacks in
the list:  Untitled 1.rev and RunRev/docs tool.rev, which have nothing to do
with my application.  And if I try to remove them, I get a message telling
me I can't remove the main stack from the list.  And if I try to add my main
stack (RNLogin.rev) to the list, nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong, or have I hit a major bug in the app builder?
This to me is a major thing, since I can't even build my standalone.  Anyone
have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Software Development