I'm thinking of using Rev, can anyone advise?

Mark O'Neill rev at virtualamnesia.com
Tue Apr 6 08:17:47 EDT 2004

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for your response.

| Other than the preview and the pdf export which can
| be coded separately and included in your app, it's all
| possible.

By "coded yourself", do you mean code in the
Rev Language, or write a C++ dll to handle
the calls?

| You would have to implement multple undo's
| yourself but it's easy.

Well, that's good to hear. :-)

How did you implement the multiple UNDO may
I ask? Did you just sick all changes into
a dynamic array?

| My ClipperX application does already most of the features you want...
| http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=86

Hey, it looks nice!

| The one thing you cannot do is paragraphs with different indents/tabs
| within one field.

Do you mean that all paragraphs must have
the same indents? Damn.

OK, how about a work around... Can Rev display
HTML tables? if so, I suppose I could
use nested tables to obtain the same effect?

Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Mark.

---