Copying data between fields

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 5 23:46:38 EDT 2004

Answering what has now become two questions :-)
1. to copy lines from one field to another while preserving the styles,
use this:
	set the htmlText of fld 2 to the htmlText of fld 1
2. To see how the Rev menus work, turn on Rev UI Elements in Lists from
the View menu, open the Application Browser and look for revMenubar.
You can check out the scripts from there.

Cheers,
Sarah