Basic Stack/Card Question

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Apr 5 15:08:40 EDT 2004

On Monday, April 5, 2004, at 12:43 PM, David Burgun wrote:

> I just copied and pasted the Group from one stack into another and it
> now appears on all cards I create, is this because the "Behave like a
> Background" Checkbox is on? If it were off, would I have to use the
> Place Command?

Yes.  It is set automatically.  You can turn it off.  Such a group is
placed on a new card if it is on the current card.

The "Behave like a Background" also affects the message path.  The card
and all controls not a group or in a group will see the shared group
behind the card in the message path.  If that is not what you want, you
can turn it off, it is not really needed for sharing.

Dar Scott