Basic Stack/Card Question

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 5 14:30:21 EDT 2004

Hi Again,

Sorry if I am being dense but what is the "Application Overview" ? Do
you mean the "Application Browser" ?

Actually I just tried it and it's SOOOOOO obvious that I feel
embarrassed. I just didn't "Get It", I understand now.

Ok, I now have two ways to do this, one using a separate card with a
"common" group that is placed on each card (assuming there is a way
around the error that is shown when the stack is run other than the
first time.

And this way! Not sure which is the best way to go?!

Thanks So Much for Your Help Everyone, I feel that I have learned
quite a lot, at least the way the whole thing works seems much
clearer to me now.

Dave