delete url calls url

Rodney Tamblyn rodney at oceanbrowser.com
Mon Apr 5 03:04:18 EDT 2004

Sorry guys, I made a mistake. I should have been using unload URL.

The mistake came about because previously in the scripting I had been
calling delete local xyz and delete global abc.  I wanted to delete the
URL from the cache, and I mistakenly extended the logic to delete url,
without considering that it might actually try to issue a delete
command to the http server.  The web server treated it as a GET which
was why I was seeing two calls to my script (which was generating email
messages).

R.