04/04/04 Party Time!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 4 22:50:46 EDT 2004

Andre Garzia wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2004, at 3:37 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>> Just wanted to send a shout out to Richard Gaskin congratulating
>> Fourth World on ten years of operation today.
>>
>> http://www.fourthworld.com/
>>
> Fourth World is not only a company, it's an inspiration and a safe
> beacon to be aimed, once I tought I was frustrated thinkin is xTalk the
> way to go? I was afraid for it was to big a paradigm shift for me, I was
> a RB and C programmer, Revolution seemed something alien in the
> begining, but it was thru their 4W Articles like Beyond the Browser that
> I was able to win my first contract and create my own software house, it
> was seeing how people there made it right using Rev that I acquired the
> trust I have now in our beloved xTalk enviroment.  I wish to Richard, 4W
> and all their friends and employees a happy decade birthday, and hope to
> see them in the next decade!!!
>
> send "a toast!" to Fourth World
>
> Cheers!
> Andre =)

Many thanks to Mark, Ken, Pierre, Andre, and those who've sent 4W
birthday wishes via email (I even got a birthday card for Fourth World
in yesterday's snail mail <g>).

You folks and the others in the developer community are the ones most
deserving of a toast today.  Thanks to you I have the best job in my
career, and I haven't needed to change my business card in more than a
decade. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation