2.2 Stand Alone ErrorReportDialog Broken

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Apr 4 19:46:24 EDT 2004

Hmm... What was the error in the external stack. If it was one that might
cause a new error as soon as the error dialog was closed then the result you
had seems reasonable.

FYI the script in the close button of the error dialog stack is as simple as
you can get:

on mouseUp
  close this stack
end mouseUp

So it's very unlikely that the error dialog is causing itself to re-appear.

Cheers

Monte