Getting a field name

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sun Apr 4 12:10:07 EDT 2004

Klaus wrote:

well, the bare "mousecontrol" was just a hint... ;-)

"put the long id of the mousecontrol" returns something like:
button id 1054 of card id 1011 of stack "/Users/klaus/Documents/WIN
BAK/festivalstart.rev"

Does that look more meaningful for you? ;-)

Or use "the long name of the mousecontrol" etc...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
www.major-k.de

Klaus,

I still can't get past the issue of the stack to which mouseControl
seems to apply. It always seems to apply to the plugin stack which
initiated the request. I can't find a way to get it to apply  to the
application stack in which the mouse is clicked. :-(

What I think is needed is to to be able to solicit the "mouseControl
of stack ....", to be able to direct the mouseControl function to the
stack of interest not the stack of the original target.

I believe that Wouter found the same problem.

Jim