Help with Library Object - "Little Arrows MacOS Standard"

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 4 11:04:24 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have added the "Little Arrows MacOS Standard" Object from the
Object Library and now I'm trying to get it to work!

I have set the "cTargetField" custom property to "FieldPageNumber". I
have created a field that just contains a "0" and have given it the
name "FieldPageNumber" and custom properties of "cMin" (0) and cMac
(999).

However when I run the Stack, I get the following error:

Type: 	Fatal error in left operand
Object: 	Little Arrows
Line:  	if the text of the fld (the cTargetField of me) > the
cMinValue of fld (the cTargetField) .............
Hint:	FieldPageNumber

So it looks like it's not picking on the Page Number field name correctly.

Any ideas? This is the first time I've used a Library Object and it's
probably something I am doing wrong.

Thanks in Advance
Dave