2.2 WARNING - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Apr 4 06:11:02 EDT 2004

Yes, do panic!

I have a bug 1222 regarding the geometry manager...

Well, since 2.2, the GM crashed RR, has completely
resized my fields in the wrong place (162 controls
in the discrete browser I dont wish to script in a
resizestack handler!)

I am stopping all discrete browser releases

I had just implemented the HTML table renderer and
fixed most of the html to RR-subhtml translation
hick ups.

Make sure you keep copies of the session.log files
after any crash!!! It's documented but you could
miss it. (Revolution\components\save\sessionlog.txt)

X now completely demotivated!