Call for URLs

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Apr 3 16:40:40 EST 2004

On Apr 3, 2004, at 6:32 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I'm putting together a portal site for developers of multi-platform
> net-savvy desktop applications, and would like to feature as many
> Rev-based apps as possible.
>
> If you have a freely downloadable application (demo versions count)
> made with Rev that has key features involving Internet connectivity
> please send the URL and a bried description to me via email.
>
> Examples are e-books with online libraries (Sannyasin, I couldn't find
> your app on your site), chat apps, FTP tools, Web search tools, apps
> that connect to online databases (yes, Hemmingway is already on the
> list), peer-to-peer tools and games, player apps that download stacks,
> educational content servers, or anything else where the Internet is a
> key part of its functionality.
>
> I'll post the URL to this new page once I get it together, hopefully
> next week.
>
> Thanks in advance -

Richard,

I can help you on that, I can say that all my apps are desktop
net-savvy apps. I can participate with revHTTPd project which is an
framework for deploying WebApps and network-savvy apps. I can also
include my BRP project which stands for Blog Research Project that is a
simple blog client and if I can speed up my development, I can settle
for more apps.

Also I am making couple articles on that too...

Cheers
Andre

> --
>  Richard Gaskin