Cards in standalone are a different color than in development

Timothy Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Fri Apr 2 13:41:56 EST 2004

Hi,

I can't figure this one out. I have a stack with several substacks. All
of the substacks are supposed to have a white background. When the
program is run in development all is fine. When I build a standalone
some of the substacks are getting a grey background. The main stack has
a white background. These stacks have been used several times before
with unrelated modifications and built with Metacard and I've not had
this problem. Any thoughts?

--Tim Bleiler
University at Buffalo