News: Retrolution 4 Released

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 08:48:34 EST 2004

On Apr 1, 2004, at 8:48 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> No, not at all!!!!
>
> I just downloaded the demo-kit and it works like a charm on my
> 5 old Ataris ST resp. "Seattle Computer Gazelle"...

And for those using it, I must say that I'll make available colored
punch cards, they will be bright and jovial, they'll match your iPod
mini colors. Just imagine, while you're waiting your batch you can
listen to your 4GB mp3 in your iPod strapped to your arm and keep your
colored cards at hand, this will show all other users that you got a
grip on fashion and that you're ubercool guy.

Cheers
Andre

PS: just found my TK95.... ehehhehe...

--