Saving encrypted customProperties outside the app?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Sep 30 14:38:00 EDT 2003

>One might use "product" in the sense of that which is produced

Ah Dar,

I knew someone would challenge that.    :{`)

I considered qualifying the remark with an analogy; but I believe
there is a demonstrable difference between the concept of two
handlers in a library and an encryption "product"...along the same
lines as the difference between the collection of Rev socket commands
and an IPC "product."
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company