Window's Icon

Robert Presender rpresender at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 12:37:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

I created a window's icon, for my standalone, a long time ago with Rev
1.1.1 without a problem.  I am now trying to upgrade my application
using Mac 10.2.6 and Windows ME but have not been able to include my
icon for windows.  I have used Iconographer and QTam (followed Chipp
Walters' tutorial).
I get a 766 byte .ico file but the Rev 2.1 builder alerts me to the
fact that I need a 744 byte file.  The alert is the same if I use
v1.1.1 or 2.0.3.

Hope someone can help me out.  Thanks.  I also did a list search
without finding any help.

Regards ... Bob