Cursor: inverted colors

talbrech at student.umass.edu talbrech at student.umass.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:41:01 EDT 2003

I am just getting into Rev programming and have a question about creating your
own cursor.

I have created a cursor (grabbing hand) by modifying a metacard icon with the
drawing tools within Revolution. The icon looks great, but when I go to use it
(command-click within a map field) it shows up at half the original size, AND
its colors are inverted (white outline with a black hand instead of normal). I
have read the previous suggestions in the listserve archives about this
problem, but they do not seem to apply in this case because I created the icon
within the program, with the program's drawing tools. Any suggestions?

Thanks -
Tamee Albrecht
UMass Amherst, Geosciences