Problem with copy paste anyone?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Mon Sep 29 11:56:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 09:14  AM, MisterX wrote:

> Secondary question, how do you know if your bug in bugzilla is
> "Aknowledged"? I didn't see a thing about it...

You will get an email when a comment is added to the bug, or the bug's
status is changed, or assigned to an engineer. Usually runrev posts a
comment when they can verify the problem and are working on it. If all
you get is silence then assume is just somewhere in the big queue and
not ack-ed yet.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com