Starting Lindows

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Sep 26 11:19:00 EDT 2003

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 09:14  AM, Scott Slaugh wrote:

> OK, I give up.  I downloaded the Lindows image, and I booted my
> computer from the CD.  However, after the OS boots, I get taken to a
> text prompt that asks me for my login.  What login and password am I
> supposed to use to get the CD working?

Did you accidentally select Diagnostics on the boot screen? Otherwise,
it does boot right into the GUI in my (very limited) experience.

If you didn't select diagnostics, and you still get the text prompt,
then you must have ran into a hardware problem, which would be
mentioned somewhere in the several pages of boot messages.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com