Lindows ftp alternative

Barry Levine themacguy at macosx.com
Fri Sep 26 09:54:01 EDT 2003

If you've had trouble making the connection with the ftp server using
the link, launch your FTP client and enter the simple ftp info,
username, and password. I'd suggest copying and pasting the password as
it's not clear whether that's an "i" or a "1". I also did -not- use
"passive" mode, FWIW.

Barry