Lindows...

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Sep 26 04:46:00 EDT 2003

Sorry for the FUD. Im warry of scams as usual and you all know how EULA's
can tie you up...
I'll try it anyway and as I said, it sounds like a good way for RR dev'ers
to get their apps out there.

Do they have a click and sell to all wallmart users? ;))

If RPMs are not available and Lindows doesn't come with a compiler
(assumed), how do you
get more apps (like one you see one another distro?)...

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER