Radeon IGP 340M graphics card

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 07:55:01 EDT 2003

Hi

Is anyone running Rev on a laptop with the ATI Radeon IGP 340M
graphics card? If so, are you experiencing any problems? (frequent
crashes, etc.)

I'm working on a multimedia education app (using the 2.5 engine in
Rev 2.0.2) that's heavy in QuickTime video, GIFs, audio and
transitions.

It's running fine on all Windows systems I've tested (three quite
different setups), but the client has two laptops (both with the
above graphics card, but from different vendors) on which it crashes
frequently, although seemingly at random.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
Dave