SUMMARY: Re: Fun project but fuzzy on logic. "PhoneCALLs"

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Thu Sep 25 03:41:00 EDT 2003

I have an associative NN program that does this.

Im not finished porting it from C to transcript though.

Too many other problems to resolve between MC and RR for the moment.

But if you want to help out... let me know... The translation to transcript
if finished but the code has a problem. The translation from pointer arrays
to Transcript Arrays is not the easiest...