Special offer for RunRev users...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Sep 25 01:17:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time looking into marketing our products
on Linux. I've discovered the newly released Lindows 4.0..and frankly, I'm
blown away. Not only at the ease of install and ease of use, but also their
marketing model, which makes it really easy for RR (and other) developers to
post products for sale using their "Click-N-Run" technology.

They also have a $29 CD which runs ENTIRELY off the CD on Intel
machines --so, you can try it out if you like, without having to install
anything. I've tried it on all 6 machines I have access to, and it works
great on all of them.

I negotiated a deal with Lindows to allow for free downloads of this CD for
a limited time. I think this is a great marketing opportunity for us all.
You can check out my article "The case for Lindows
from a Revolution
developer's point of view." and fill out the form at the bottom of the page
to get access to the CD download. It's all at:

<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/Lindows/AnbspCasenbspfornbspLindows.htm>

Also, I'm interested in feedback any of you have regarding your experience
with Lindows.

best,

Chipp Walters

<http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/default.htm>