sacrifice a chicken?

Rodney Tamblyn rodneytamblyn at paradise.net.nz
Wed Sep 24 16:58:00 EDT 2003

I ordered RunRev Enterprise at the end of last month (!) and am still
waiting for my license key.  I received one email from Heather on the
9th asking for some more details which I emailed back, after that -
silence. Is anyone else on the list here having a similar experience?
If in fact they are buried with orders I'm prepared to be
understanding, if not sympathetic (after all, it's what a friend of
mine calls a "luxury problem" - the sort of problem you want to have
and which therefore doesn't get any sympathy from others).  Emails to
RunRev get no reply, not even of the automated kind, apart from from
Kevin earlier in the week (after I cc'd him) saying he'd look into it.

I have been get by fine on the starter kit - and I'm a relaxed sort of
person in general so I haven't been too worried about this.

Certainly makes you appreciate Scott even more...

Anyway, emailing the list is my second to last resort...

If this doesn't work the chicken gets it.

~ R.
--
Rodney Tamblyn
44 Melville Street