script editor error that drives me insane

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Sep 24 13:46:24 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 12:16  PM, Chris Sheffield wrote:

> Do you have a bunch of blank lines at the end of your script?  I've
> seen
> that happen before.  Could be the problem.

I know what you mean- I opened a bugzilla bug about script editor
appending lots of blank lines at the end of the script. Sometimes it is
associated with a similar error message involving parenthesis, I think.
However, in this case- there is no blank lines at the end. :-( Also,
the blank lines seem to be one of the symptoms not the cause or trigger
of the bug.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com