Looking for kind soul...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Sep 24 09:12:01 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 05:56  AM, Monte Goulding wrote:
> It's an update for OS X. The seem to have jumped .7 and landed in the
> poo on
> the other side. Apple has pulled it only a few hours after stuffing up
> my
> LAN!
>
> Mental Note: Always give Apple at least a week to realise they have
> released
> a buggy upgrade that should never have got through QA.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte

Guess what, 10.2.8 destroyed sound support system here... after the
update, I tried to tune up the volume and the msgbox apeared empty no
mater what I did. Launched profiler, checked iMac G4 with no sound
support, isn't it fun? I make a living from filmediting & programing.
Now I am suposed to edit films without sound... that get me back to
1915 (okay, there are many gems from 1915)...  Cheers on Apple.

:D

PS: Let's undo till 10.2.6

Andre