Re; Please make it plain

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Tue Sep 23 13:49:00 EDT 2003

Absolutely no apologies needed.

We need these reminders...

> Anyway I didn't mean it as a personal insult and I apologise
> unreservedly if it came across that way - I guess I thought most
> people have a 'plain text' option, but I guess I was wrong. But those
> that do, please use it!

Actually, most "SMART" email clients follow the replied format.
Lotus notes doesn't NO matter what you tell it to do.
Hence this dialog I have to confirm each time.

Notes is a real insult to the XOS concept!

Our administrators think notes and novell are better and we can't say
anything about it anyway. It's their face, not mine!

I could get fired and not care for once! ;)

And if I ported my Script Editor to a Notes mail client, I could be rich!

 ;)