Please make it plain

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Tue Sep 23 11:56:00 EDT 2003

gosh this is as enerving for you as it is for me

1 - at work we are FORCED to use a decrepitated mail client called lotus
notes. NEVER EVER buy anything from IBM, Philips or FORD - my personal
advise to you.
2 - For EVERY F****** MAIL I SEND from work i now have to confirm which
format to use and it's never what I want or related to what Im responding
to - nor does it choose exactly in a smart way... We have MORON
administrators who we can't shoot at even for fun...
3 - THE FOOTER IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY AND IF THE MAILLIST CANT STRIP
DUPLICATED HEADERS, WELL, IM REALLY SORRY THIS SERVER IS so primitive (i
wrote a script like that 4 years ago... am I the only thinking server admin
in this planet?)
3.5  You could complain to our corp "friends" who write these crap
disclaimers and stuck us up with this crap for sheet program notes and this
may change the whole world but I doubt it. Unless you're a client with a few
hundred millions transiting through our accounts each day...
4 - my dad is on his death bed and this could be farther away from anything
on my mind but I'll try to focus on that particular formating dialog and
shooting the right Notes admin if I find him...
5 - But worse must be nagging everyone in this list about this problem - why
dont you send me a private message?

Look, I'll flagelate all night if that makes you feel better.

If your company uses outlook and they can hire me,
we can forget about this too...

CAN YOU PLEASE ALSO TELL THE LIST OF PEOPLE USING THE DIGEST TO
STRIP ALL THE CRAP AND PUT IN A DECENT TITLE TO THEIR MESSAGES?

And that everyone formats their questions correctly
and that bug reporters stick their vote requests to bugzilla
and that people who download your program send in their feedback
and and and...

we all got bugs... darn!