More focus problems

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Sep 22 21:32:07 EDT 2003

Doug,

In an unlocked field (i.e. the lockText property is false), the
openField and closeField handlers (methods) are used instead of
focusIn/focusOut. Take a look at the Transcript Dictionary; it may help
in isolating the issues you run across. Of course, feel free to post to
the list.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com